In My City (instr.) In My City (instr.)

THIS IS SEXY!@$(% I so want to rap on this joint hahaha God work man, really loving the small shift to more modern hip-hop with still the old school elements

Crueltool responds:

thanks man!!! you right, so when i can hear you track on this beat??))

Purpose To Affect (instr) Purpose To Affect (instr)

This is sick, but too many CruelTool musi adlibs in the track. Kinda turns off dudes to rap on em. However, your music is amazing an inspirational.

Full Gazoline (instr.) Full Gazoline (instr.)

Classic Hip-Hop for sure, I can imagine J.Cole rapping on this joint just coasting. ORR maybe me! ;D

Crueltool responds:

May be you ? I accept it))
You must split on it))

da king [snippet] da king [snippet]

I've been listening to your music for a long time and I even rap on a lot of your beats Teddy. I'm surprised you aren't signed or like those jerks who sell all their beats. Just want to encourage you to keep doing your music. God bless. If you would like to hear some of the tracks I'd be happy to send them to you.

teddygram responds:

thanks for the kind words. i'd love to hear anything you made with my beats. shoot me a PM and I can give you my email.

~|| Decisive Battle [Loop] ~|| Decisive Battle [Loop]

Amazing

This is wicked right here but why are all the sexiest beats on NG always demos or short versions. >< But your talent keeps getting better. All I have left to say to you is probably consider exanding your field in hip hop, even though this is like techno modern hip hop. revamping old school hip hop like heavy percussion with jazz fusion and horns would really challenge you I believe but nice work.

Homeward Homeward

Pro

Your style and perception in what you wan't your tracks to sound like is top notch but the only bad thing is that most of your tracks are so short. Good job though.

Piano vs Violin Piano vs Violin

Georgeous

This is just a beautiful track, I would love to ask if I can rap on this and shout you out for the beat so I wont use it for my own credit.

Drawoh responds:

sure, heheh :P

Tocando En Reversa Tocando En Reversa

Sick

Yo man, I've listened to some of your music and I really enjoy your songs. I'm making a mixtape I wanted to ask permission to use your beat. The mixtape is a non-profit one because I give respect to the artists of the instrumentals. I wanted to ask if I can use this beat

Drawoh responds:

sure, I only ask for credit for the song :)

[Aether] [Aether]

Gold.

I noticed you have a certain swag that adds like a wing to all your beats. Your music is really inspiring and keep up the good work bro.

teddygram responds:

thanks dawg

~|| Change the world ~|| Change the world

Sick

This awesome, piano is so hard. So emotional, I don't know how you do it man everytime a beat comes on it's flawless to perfection. xD

T-Free responds:

Hehe, thank you so much, I'm glad you liked this! I'll do my best to offer you great tracks in future, too! :P